Too much to ask

Tho I think I like girls,
I also think that I am capable of loving a man. Yes there's isn't anyone right now to be honest I am single. But I'm not rushing to get into a relationship with anyone. Love is beautiful and it takes time to grow, to bloom and spark like a fireworks I believe in that way even though there might be no such thing as that. Feeling can't grow instantly, it take stages to build up. It can't be force and we can't fake it either way. I want someone to love me whole heartedly. I want someone who listen to me and try to understand me. I want a considerate and tolerable person that ask how I was doing simply because I want to be that person. I want to be a person that understand and listen to what my lover wants to say. I want to know every details because of how caring I am.
I want to be there and even if we had problems we can settle it by having a civilized talk. You know what I mean?

Comments